Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
update to Open Message to Members
09-05-2021, 04:31 PM
update to Open Message to Members
I still haven't heard anything from Gerard or Donna. I heard from Dennis and Rdalemercer stating they haven't heard anything either.

Basically the update is, there is no update other than what I tried to do since I posted the last message. I think Gerard and Donna live in Maryland but I'm not positive. Based on that assumption though, I tried looking at news stories, obituaries, and police blotters to see if I could find any reference to G & D but no luck. My search skills aren't that good so I'm mentioning it here in case someone else wants to give it a try to find some information. I know it's a little morbid looking at obituaries, but I'm running out of positive ideas.

I did look around the forum site to see if I could find a reference to a web hosting service, but no joy. I also found a logo for the company that makes the forum software but they haven't had any interaction with G or D since the the initial set up of the site. I was hoping a web host or software supplier may have had more recent contact than we have, but again no joy.

So that's it from here. Hope reigns eternal, right?

Best regards,
Barry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply